When your baby is born, I can visit you to go over the necessary paperwork.
This includes assistance with:
- getting your birth certificate
- filling in your Kindergeld (child benefit) application
- filling in your Elterngeld (parents' money) application
- filing for Elternzeit (parental leave) with your employer
- adding the baby to your health insurance
Emma & Nick - "As expats, we were thrilled to have Julia by our side when it came to all baby-related bureaucracy. Julia was an amazing help as a doula before and during the birth, and I've recommended her already to all my friends, but it is the months after the birth that made me appreciate fully having her in our life! From the birth certificate complications to Elterngeld and Eindergeld, she's taken the burden of filling in the paperwork, preparing all necessary documents and when possible even going there without us with a power of attorney. She seems to get through the toughest of Beraters (clerks), always with a kind smile and her can-do attitude. Thanks Julia, you are a saviour!"